Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Day Three (READ READ READ READ) - Disappointment on ROTPH

Hey Avias! Today I'm logging in for the first time (IN FOREVERRRRRRR) and I got 3 Diamonds on the Daily Spin. Time to spend them! I bought 1,000 gems with one diamond which makes 500 gems in Hard Mode so I bought a white Ribbon Scarf which totally wasted my gems (it was 500). I recycled a Fez about 2 times lol~  I traded my Misshapen Jamaaliday Gift for a Phantom Crate. I played ROTPH with Wiz, Self, and Melt. Self got a cork when we were on the keys O.O From the prize box I got Rare Spiked Hair WHILE THE OTHERS GOT A WORN (except for Self who got Freedom Wings). Ok I'm playing until I get a worn. I traded my tie for a stone circle. Then I traded my Rare Spiked Hair for an icy-blue Icicle Horn.

READ READ READ READ

So, I made a scam-catching blog, the Animal Jam Scam Busting Society (AJSBS) and I wanted to let you guys know. Click HERE to get to the AJSBS! 
So, I hope you guys like my short posts here, and be sure to check the AJSBS daily for scams!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment