Sunday, February 14, 2016

More of Day One + Item Recap

So I traded my Freedom Bunny Hat for a Heart Backpack. Normal color. So, we're doing an Adventure now (Return of the Phantoms Hard) I got a green Tie. Now I'm playing Return of the Phantoms hard and I got a normal colored lei. I played Special Delivery and I got a heart lava lamp (x2), a blue moon necklace, butterfly wings (original color), a frozen pond door, and cocoa (yum!)! I got a Candy Cane Crown (an invisible one) from Return of the Phantoms Hard mode. So, I have 5 clothing items (butterfly wings, moon necklace, lei, tie, heart-shaped backpack) and 6 den items (frozen pond door, giant heart chocolate, two heart lava lamps, stone circle, small wood den portal).
Diamonds: 0
Animals: 2
Gems: 3,354
Total Items: 11
Sincerely,
Cosmic

No comments:

Post a Comment